Learn what makes our products special!
Heat pump benefits
No more fixed speed compressor that works often turning on and off. The new DC-inverter technology compressor can protect the compressor better, adjusting its working frequency according to the room temperature inside. Thus, saving energy, protecting the compressor for a longer life span.
- High efficiency
- Energy-saving functions
- Fresh air supply ventilation
- Quiet function
- Compact design
- Easy maintenance
- Low-temperature heating capability
- Longer life span
Carbon-Neutral New York City’s movement has a goal of zero emissions.
- Our electrification feature reduces pollution.
- Our electrification feature improves environmental and public health outcomes for communities most impacted by the negative consequences of the transportation sector’s dependency on fossil fuels.
- Our electrification feature reduces propane, oil, and gas heating as a heating source for homes and buildings.
- Our electrification feature generates significantly fewer messes.
NYS clean heat program
- The NYSERDA and all New York State local utility companies collaborate and leverage their resources to encourage the transformation of heat pump air conditioners to help create cleaner environments.
- These organizations incentivize residential customers, light commercial customers, and developers of multifamily properties through NY State Clean and Heat Programs for Heat Pump split systems and installation.
- Please, browse the next pages to learn more about our outdoor and indoor unit installation.
The funding is limited, it is a first come first serve base.